Administrative Assistant with WLWP Wealth Planners | iA Private Wealth | Powell River, BC
We’re looking for an experienced professional who takes a proactive approach to client service to fill the role of Administrative Assistant.
We are an established and expanding financial planning practice in search of a qualified individual to join our team in our Powell River office. As Administrative Assistant you are the first impression of the office. You will greet visitors to the office, direct phone calls and deal with email communication. You will be working in a vibrant, fast-paced and team-oriented office to support the activities of three Portfolio Managers. Your commitment to a positive client experience is paramount.
The right candidate can expect the opportunity for growth and development.
If you are energetic, have a positive attitude and the ability to adapt to changing demands and pressures to meet deadlines, this position is for you.
The Administrative Assistant is required to perform a range of duties including (but not limited to):
- Prepare files for client meetings, being sure to comply with industry regulations
- Process client requests promptly with a high level of accuracy
- Follow through on client transactions
- General office duties including answering phone calls, bank deposits, scheduling client meetings and maintaining digital filing systems
- Previous office administration experience is desired
- General computer skills
- Experience using Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to perform with accuracy
- Time management skills
- Post-Secondary Education and/or equivalent work experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Organization: Excellent time management skills; attention to detail; the capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency; ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, create / implement action plans and monitor progress towards goals; and ability to make clear, timely decisions. Multi-tasking is a must.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Needs Assessment: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of advisors and clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness; ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behavior and the behavior of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Confidentiality: Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information.
- Accuracy: Work must be completed in an accurate and timely fashion with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Customer Service: Provide excellent client service to the clients and advisors to help strengthen relationships. Resolve client service issues quickly and always act in the best interest of the client.
- Independence: Ability to work efficiently and independently to set priorities and meet goals. An ability to organize yourself and others is essential.
- HollisWealth – White LeBlanc Wealth Planners is located at 4510A Joyce Ave, Powell River, BC; 40 hours / week, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Entitled to 10 days of paid vacation time per year.
- Occasional overtime may be required; compensation will be in the form of time off in lieu as negotiated with management.
- Salary and benefits: to be negotiated (dependent on qualifications).
- White Leblanc Wealth Planners is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send your resume with a cover letter summarizing your experience to the attention of Colin White, Portfolio Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time