As IIROC registered Portfolio Managers Dan and Colin can provide discretionary money management. Fewer than 5% of advisors get to this level, it is an indication of how hard we work for our clients. Discretionary Management lets us put our best ideas to work quickly for all our clients.
Working Hard for Our Clients
• When we open a discretionary account we set a very specific risk profile and then we have the ability to make investment changes without needing to get approval from you first. This allows us to manage your account far more effectively, reducing the burden on your time and allowing us to keep costs low.
• Process driven investment selection process that is constantly refined and improved with a defined buy and sell discipline
• Three member investment committee meeting weekly to review portfolios and strategy
• As a CFA charter holder and with 14 years’ experience running Canadian Equities Richard brings a great depth to our team
• This kind of money management with a Financial Planning Approach is a very powerful combination
• We charge percentage of the account for management, no products that pay commission allowed. The more we grow your account the more we get paid. Honest and transparent.